Mommy and Me classes are offered for children ages 4-10 to learn about Aerial Yoga in a new, Fun, exciting way. This class helps your child to build strength, flexibility, body awareness, self-discipline, and is a great way to spend time with your little one.
Mommy and Me classes allow children to learn simple Aerial Yoga postures like Sun Salutations, inversions, and strengthen their arms and hand grip in fun balances suspending in the Hammock under the Parent’s watchful eye. Surrounded by a positive and encouraging environment, giggles will fill the room as your child enjoys the feeling of flight like a playful pixie or a soaring superhero, and hanging upside down like a monkey. Don’t worry Daddies, you are welcome to join us too.
“You’ll be on your way up! You’ll be seeing great sights! You’ll join the high fliers who soar to high heights.” –Dr. Seuss
- Zero Compression Inversions
- Decompression of the Spine through gentle traction and hydration of the vertebre
- Increased Muscle Flexibility and Strength
- Core Strengthening and lengthening
- Muscular Tension Release through self-massage techniques
- Increased Body Awareness
- Increased joint mobility
- Low Impact Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Mindful Consciousness Conditioning
- Fine-Tuning balance and increased proprioception
- Stretch further with less strain
- Adds an entirely New Dimension to your Yoga/Fitness practice
- Self-Esteem enhancement through conquering fears
- Refreshes the lymphatic, digestive, and circulatory systems
- Learning New Skills while using Creative and Artistic Fitness Experience
- Having FUN!
You will leave class feeling lighter and refreshed. You’ll be closer with your little one.
- Ask about our monthly workshops.
Pricing of Class
- 60 min class $20.00
- Unlimited Weekly $75.00
- Unlimited Monthly $150.00
- Book Now